Friday, 11 July 2014

'You Can Only Pick One' Tag

Happy Friday everybody - we're almost there, so close to the weekend!
Today I'm taking part in the 'You Can Only Pick One' tag, which I saw on Agent Smyth, one of my favourite beauty blogs. The tag was created by Autumn Leaves and it looked like a lot of fun, so here we go:



Low end brand: Hmm, I think I'd probably go for Rimmel. I'm a massive fan of their foundations! 


High end brand: That's a toughie... Probably Urban Decay as I love their eyeshadows, palettes, fixing spray and lipstick. I can't think of another high end brand where I like such a variety of their products.

Primer: Definitely Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer - I absolutely love this stuff and it's perfect for those of us who are dry-skinned.


Foundation/BB Cream/Tinted Moisturiser: It's got the be Rimmel Match Perfection. Out of all the foundations I've tried, high end and budget, it gives me the best finish.

Concealer: I reckon it's got to be the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. It's cheap, it's a great match for my skin colour and it covers up my bags all day. What more do you want?

Bronzer: I'm a relative newcomer to bronzer but the Lorac TANtalizer is lovely and not too dark for my skin!


Blush: Ooh, I do like to switch my blush up most days but if I'm not sure which to go for I'll always reach for Benefit's Coralista.

Powder: MAC's Blot Powder is definitely my favourite - I've just hit pan on mine :(

Setting spray: Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray is brilliant. Never gives me breakouts and keeps my make up in place for hours and hours.

Eyebrow product: Benefit's Gimme Brow is my top pick but mine's just run out, noooo!

My, ahem, well-loved Naked palette...

Eyeshadow/Palette: It's got to be Naked 1 from Urban Decay. I love Naked 3 but if I could only pick one it'd be the original.

Eyeliner: Jordana Fabuliner, every damn time. Every time I go to America I usually come back with five or six in my suitcase. It's the perfect felt tip eyeliner and it's impossible to mess it up, which is handy!

Mascara: YSL Babydoll, which is quite a new discovery for me. It separates my lashes perfectly and gives incredible length but leaves my lashes feeling natural. I love it.


Lipstick/lipgloss/balm: Too Faced La Creme in Bumbleberry is definitely up there, though it's impossible for me to pick just one. Oh, ACTUALLY! Scratch that! The Tarte Skintuitive Lip Tint is what I always pick if I can't decide which lippie to go for - it's super hydrating and adapts to your skin tone to give a subtle pink wash of colour.

Nail polish: The Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Fuchsia Power. It's a bright, bright pink and one of the only nail varnishes I've completely used up.

Beauty tool: The Real Techniques Buffing Brush - it has to be!


*

So, those are my picks, what would yours be?

No comments:

Post a Comment