Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Natural Beauty




Today I want to talk to you guys about one of my favourite blushers. It's a bit of a cult product - one of the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blushes and, as you can see from the picture above, I've accrued a sizeable stack of them over the years!

Over the next few weeks I'm going to show you how each of them looks on the skin and today's post is focusing on Natural Beauty, which looks like this in the pan:


As you can see, it looks BRIGHT as hell and I was a bit put off when I saw how crazy pigmented it looked but it really isn't that garish on the skin, at all. It's actually quite subtle and gives a really pretty wash of colour on the cheeks, which you can see here:


I really like this colour, mostly because it's so versatile. In the picture above I've paired it with pretty neutral make up but it works well with a smoky eye too. It's great to warm up my pale skin tone (no shimmer means it looks super natural) and really does live up to its title - I've worn this for twelve hours on the trot before and it stays in place pretty darn well.

I'm a big fan of these blushers so make sure you keep an eye out over the next few weeks, when I'll be reviewing the other shades in my make up drawers!

2 comments: