Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Shopping the Stash: July

Sometimes living on a tight budget can be tough, right? When everyone's posting amazing hauls filled with high end products and bags and bags of new make up I have to confess to feeling seriously jealous! However, to combat my shopping envy I've been shopping my stash for the last few months and have really been enjoying trying out all the products that were languishing at the back of my make up drawers.


I wanted to share my July picks with you so you can see some of the products that should be making their way to Life from the Tub over the next few weeks:


So, these are the new products I'm going to be trying out in July:

- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser
- OCC Lip Tar
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush
- Tarte Cheek Stain
- Lorac TANtalizer Bronzer
- Blinc Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm
- Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Night Cream

Have you tried any of these products out before? Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment