Tuesday, 10 June 2014

South West Blog Social!


Last weekend I headed down to Exeter for the #swblogsocial, organised by the very lovely Jodie from A La Jode and Albertine from Dippy Writes. I'd been looking forward to this meet up for ages and ages, as it looked like the girls had so much planned for us. Did it disappoint? Abso-bloody-lutely not!

I headed down to Exeter with my blogging buds Amy and Emily, and we met Hannah and Becky at the station. I'd never met Becky before but I've been reading her blog for ages and ages, so it was so lovely to meet her in person!

The event itself was an absolute blast. We drank cocktails, gossiped about all things blogging and got the chance to attend talks from all different industry professionals. My favourite talk was about getting into print, which was particularly useful for me and I picked up a few great tips I'll be taking on board.

Oddfellows had produced a special BLOG cocktail for us. Can you guess what the ingredients were? Spoiler: B(lackberry


It tasted even better than it looks and I could quite easily have sampled a few more glasses!

Me and Becky very much enjoying our BLOG cocktails

All the names of the gorgeous bloggers who attended!
I had an absolutely brilliant day and I'm so grateful to Jodie, Albertine and all of the speakers at the event. It was so much fun and I had the best time hanging out with some truly lovely ladies - murder mystery night soon, yesss?

Oh, and to top it off, we were given the most generous goodie bags - including four full-sized Yves Rocher products. I cannot wait to try these bad boys out so look out for some reviews soon!


2 comments:

  1. The event looks so good - I was going to come to it but was nervous as I haven't met anyone before. Will deffo have to come to the next one! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete