Friday, 6 June 2014

Five Under £5

Using high end products is always so enjoyable but the price tag usually makes me flinch, which is why I think we're so lucky to have such amazing high street brands that release gorgeous products for teeny weeny price tags. So, to celebrate our brilliant British high street I wanted to share my top five products that cost less than a fiver!


1. MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter: As you can see, my product is pretty well loved and I lost the lid months ago...oops. This provides a lovely wash of shimmer that looks great dusted across the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose and in the cupid's bow. It's not too glittery but just gives your skin a little boost on days where you need a little pick me up. You can pick this up for just £3.

2. Sleek Blush (pictured: Pixie Pink): Sleek blushes just cannot be beaten by anything else on the high street. There's a huge range of colours, they're pigmented like whooooa and you get a whopper of a product for £4.49. Of course, anybody looking for a Nars Orgasm/Benefit Coralista dupe can pick up Sleek's famed Rose Gold shade, which is absolutely beautiful.

3. Maybelline Baby Lips (pictured: Cherry Me): Lip balms are an absolute staple and my lips do get a bit dry so I always have a couple on hand. I know these have been a bit love/hate with people but I'm firmly on the love side. They keep my lips hydrated for hours, come in a range of gorgeous scents and tints and only cost £2.99.

4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow (pictured: Pink Gold): I've sung the praises of these brilliant pots of colour before but I cannot reiterate how much I love them. I've got four now and each one I buy is ever better than the last. I don't see myself falling out of these any time soon! These will set you back a mere £4.99 each.

5. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfect Concealer: Who would ever write this type of post without including this wonder product? It's the top of everybody's list for a ruddy good reason - it provides great coverage, it blends like a dream and it lasts and lasts. Best of all? It's only £4.19.

So there you go - my top five products under £5. What would you put on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment