Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Five Product Face!

After seeing a fair few bloggers and YouTubers complete this challenge I thought I'd give it a go myself - and I actually underestimated how difficult it would be to create a whole face of make up from only five products!

Anywhere, here's how I got on and underneath the picture I'll let you know the products I finally decided to use:


So, as you can see, it's not quite a polished look but I'm still pretty pleased with my effort. To create this five product face I used the following:

Foundation: There was only ever going to be one! My favourite ever foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection.

Concealer: I could have done away with concealer if I really needed to but my pesky under-eye circles will ruin any make up look, so I decided to use up one slot of my product allowance with Benefit's Fake Up...which I'm liking more the more I use it, but I still don't love it.

Eyeshadow: The cream shadow I can't get enough of lately, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze is my daily staple. It gives a subtle, finished looked to the eye and only takes a couple of seconds to swipe across each lid.

Mascara: YSL Baby Doll is one of my favourite mascaras to use if I'm only wearing a little bit of make up. It curls, lengthens and separates my lashes but keeps them looking natural all day long.

Cheeks/Lips: Well after I realised I'd used four of my products up on face and eyes I wasn't quite sure whether to pick a lip or cheek product for my final product...then it hit me - Benetint! I don't actually ever use Benetint on my lips and if you look at the photo above you can probably see why. It doesn't look great but it gives my lips a little wash of colour so I look a little less corpse-like.


So there you go, that's my five product face! What products would you use in this challenge?

1 comment:

  1. You look great :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete