Thursday, 19 June 2014

Blogging Stationery Saviours!

So I think most book lovers are also stationery lovers, am I right? I don't know about you guys but I can't resist the lure of a shiny new notebook, even when I have a whole shelf of the empty blighters languishing at home.

Anyway, today I wanted to talk to you about three of my stationery saviours that really help me to stay organised when it comes to blogging - especially book reviewing. 


Organisation is key when it comes to running a blog so I'm never without a pen and notebook, wherever I am! You never know inspiration is going to strike and I've got ideas for posts in the weirdest places so I always like to have something on hand to jot down a few notes if the mood takes place. 

My notebook of choice at the moment is this lovely pink and white beauty, which my best friend gave me for Christmas last year - she always gets me the nicest notebooks! To go with it I've got a neon pink fountain pen...because nice handwriting doesn't have to be boring. And yes, the ink cartridge inside is also pink. I actually signed my resignation letter with this pen when I left my previous job to start up my copywriting business so it's been a bit of a good luck charm ever since!

The notebook and pen are obvious choices, but I'm guessing you're wondering what the sardine tin is for. Nope, it's not an omega 3-filled snack on the go, it's actually the last part of my blogging stationery holy trinity! Meet the 'Tin of Sardines - Clip On Page Markers'* by the lovely That Company Called IF.


Each handy little tinned is filled to the brim with fifty gorgeously designed, brightly coloured fish-shaped page markers. How's that for jazzing up the humble paperclip?


And look how pretty they look marking all the different sections in my notebook - these are also a massive lifesaver if you're writing a book review and need to mark out pages with relevant quotes etc. I know most of you don't like to dog ear your books, so these are the perfect alternative - I think they might even convince me to stop folding down the corners of pages...and you know how dedicated I am to that ;).


So let me know, what are your top three blogging stationery saviours? And what do you think of the Tin of Sardines Page Markers? To have a proper look at them hop on over to their page on the That Company Called IF website. You can also follow them on Twitter at @IFgifts.

(Disclaimer: The Tin of Sardines Page Markers were sent to me in exchange for an honest review)

1 comment:

  1. Carly, they're so, so beautiful! I'm incredibly jealous! I love notebooks - I have way too many, but I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete