Monday, 23 June 2014

A Very Bertie Photoshoot

I used the new lens for my camera for the first time the other day - and it was love at first click! I desperately needed something, anything, to take photos of so I went straight for my favourite subject - my long-suffering and eternally patient pet, Bertie.


Now, I talk about Bertie a *lot* on Twitter and Instagram but he's so darned awesome it's impossible not to. He makes me laugh every single day and he's the smartest dog I've ever met in my twenty six years - not that I'm biased or anything. He just turned four in April and, if I do say so myself, I think he makes a pretty perfect model. I did just snap these photos to test out my new lens but after seeing how great they turned out I decided to share a few of my favourites.

I can pretend this was a yawn until the cows come home but I'm pretty sure I snapped him mid 'stahhhhp taking photos' face
So there we go, another post dedicated to that fluffy-eared fuzzball that is my loyal hound. Now, er, did someone say walkies?

No comments:

Post a Comment