Monday, 12 May 2014

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

Now Tarte have finally arrived in the UK I wanted to bring you a little review of their Lights Camera Lashes mascara, which I picked up in Sephora last year and have been enjoying ever since.


As you can see this has a lovely effect on my lashes - it holds a curl really well, lengthens and separates the lashes, which is exactly what I want from a mascara! This lasts for hours and doesn't smudge under my eyes - this is always a big test for me as I find sooo many mascaras smudge after I've been wearing them for a couple of hours.

Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes mascara really opens up my eyes and I love wearing this on minimal make up days, when all I want is to look a little more awake and a little less 'it's 7am and I am sooo not ready to start working'.

Anyway, as it's a Tarte product this isn't readily available in the UK and I can't find it listed on the QVC website... however, if you're desperate to get your hands on this one you can buy it from Amazon here, with free delivery.

This is a gorgeous mascara but it's not the cheapest and I'm not 100% sure I'd repurchase it, as I do get a similar effect from cheaper mascaras. Though, if you're heading to the States and fancy a higher end mascara then it's definitely worth snapping this up, as it's a steal if you only pay the US price!

1 comment:

  1. Great review. It gives your lashes a lovely natural effect xx

    ReplyDelete