Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze

I featured this product in my April favourites so I wanted to give it its very own post as I'm sooo in love!

Last year I picked up three Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows but never really used them as, if I'm honest, cream eyeshadows scared me - I felt like they'd crease, wear away after a couple of hours and end up looking a complete mess. Um, how wrong was I? After using this colour a couple of times I was completely converted and now I'm slowly trying to build myself a little cream eyeshadow collection because I love them so much.

Before I go into any more detail, here is how my favourite shade, Bad to the Bronze, looks on my eyes, without any primer:


It's such a lovely, shimmery bronze that looks so gorgeous - when I've got this on I don't use anything else on my eyes apart from a bit of mascara. I hardly need to use any product - you can see there's only a little dent in the pot and I've used this pretty much every day for a month, so it's going to last for aaaaages. Plus, it's an absolute bargain at £4.99!

I cannot praise this highly enough and it's led me to buy even more colours from the range, including the recently acquired Pink Gold, a review of which will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment