Friday, 16 May 2014

Collection 2000 Colour Match Foundation

Another high street foundation review for you all! I bought the Collection 2000 Colour Match foundation last month so now I've had a chance to try it out properly here are my thoughts.


Collection 2000 Colour Match foundation comes in limited shades but I was lucky that the shade I went for ('Light') is actually a pretty decent match for my skin. When I first pump this out of the bottle I'm always convinced it's going to be way too dark for me, as it does look very orange when it's first applied, but after a few minutes it settles into the skin and does blend nicely.

As you can see from the left side of the picture this provides medium coverage - it events out most of my uneven skin tone but the eye bags are still going pretty strong and there's an uneven patch around my nose. I like the coverage it provides and it feels weightless on my skin, which I always like as I'm really not a fan of feeling like my skin can't breathe.

The only real drawback about this foundation is that it's preeeetty shiny - check out the glow on my chin, cheeks and forehead. I've got dry skin so for a foundation to look this shiny on me, so soon after application, I'm really not sure how this would fare on anybody with oily skin.

That said, every time I've worn this foundation I've got compliments on my skin, so it's got to be doing something right! It's nice to be able to whack this on, add a bit of cream eyeshadow and a quick jot of eyeliner and feel like my face is put together - especially on days when I fancy a five minute face.

The Collection 2000 Colour Match foundation comes in at £5.99, which is beyond reasonable for a foundation. The more I use this the more I like it, and now I've photographed myself wearing it I'm even more impressed. For such a teeny tiny price tag I'm really happy with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment