Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Princess Hair

I like how red my hair looks in the sunlight!

So, as part of my Day Zero project I want to experiment more with my hair. My hair grows quickly and it's pretty long at the moment, so I feel like I should make the most of it and style it a lot more than I currently do. And so, here's my first look, which I've dubbed princess hair! I used a shed load of volumising spray and then made loose waves with my Babyliss curling wand. After curling I sprayed my hair with hairspray and ran my fingers through the curls to loosen them a bit - and, hey presto - princess hair!

This style actually stayed in for the next three days, despite sleeping on it, walking the dog in the rain and copious amounts of brushing - so I'm really, really impressed to see my hair can actually hold a curl! Who'd have thunk it?


I wore this look for a date night with my boyfriend and I really like the natural but put together effect it gives. On my eyes I've got Urban Decay Virgin on my brow bone and the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze on my lids, plus lashings of YSL Babydoll mascara. To fill in my brows I used a spot of Nars eyeshadow in Bali.

Then on my face I've got Rimmel Match Perfection foundation on, with Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, plus Benefit Posie Tint on my cheeks. To contour a little bit I used my trusty DuWop bronzer (which I've now hit pan on, booooo) and I've got Benefit Watts Up on my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose.

On my lips I popped on a slick of Nars Dolce Vita and a Buxom lip gloss on top for a little more shine. And that's the whole look!

No comments:

Post a Comment