Monday, 21 April 2014

National Smile Month FotD

So, April is National Smile Month so I thought I'd post up a themed picture before the month is out. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with my mouth, with it being my most prominent facial feature and all. My lips are biggggg and while I've embraced them now I used to hate the way they looked - I actually begged my mum for reduction surgery when I was an early teen, ha!

I've come from hating my smile to liking it a lot more as I've got older so, to celebrate National Smile Month, here's a picture of my big ole grin in full effect! And if anyone's wondering my lipstick is Nars Dolce Vita, with a Buxom lip gloss on top.


1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful smile! I can't believe you wanted lip reduction I'd kill for your lips x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete