Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Nars Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita



I'm a relative newcomer to Nars, it has to be said. I haven't tried out many of their products but those I have tried I'm a big fan of. I've got a primer sample knocking around in my make up drawers that I haven't dipped into yet, but after falling in love with this gorgeous lipstick I'm keen to try more from the brand.

This is quite a sheer formula (as the name suggests) so it's not a great pick for anybody looking for a powerful pop of colour, though if you're after a 'your lips but better' shade then I'd definitely point you in the direction of Dolce Vita. Perfect for the day, or for a more natural look on a night out, Dolce Vita is a soft dusty rose colour that glides on easily and evenly and has an impressive wear time.

As this is more of a sheer colour I found it didn't dry my lips out at all if I had a slick of balm on underneath, and lasted for about four hours before I had to touch it up. I love this colour, it's subtle and pretty and has already become one of my staple lipsticks. Based on this lippie, I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for other lipsticks from Nars - maybe a brighter offering next time!


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely colour x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete