Saturday, 8 March 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Streak


I'm a long term fan of Urban eyeshadows (and the glorious Primer Potion, of course) but it wasn't until recently that I branched out to try a range of their other products. Something I was desperate to try was something for the lips, so I picked up a couple of the Revolution lipsticks, one of which was the shade Streak, which is the lovely colour I want to talk to you about today.

Streak is a delicate coral pink that's a little lighter than I usually wear, but I love the understated wash of colour it gives to my lips. This shade is lovely and pigmented and lasts for about three hours on me before I have to reapply. It does stain the lips a little so wears down nicely and evenly, which is always a bonus if you don't have time to keep reapplying.

I'm quite picky when it comes to lip products as I do have dry lips, so a poor formula will cling to my lips and generally look a bit dodgy. I do prefer a creamy formula, for obvious reasons, so I was massively pleased to discover the UD Revolution lipsticks are rich, nourishing and long-lasting. The formula contains jojoba oil and cocoa butter, along with lots of other lovely moisturising ingredients, which is probably why it feels so great on the lips.

The shade range is spectacular and I have my eye on approximately 1234231 other colours from the collection, oh dear. I really recommend this shade as a no-fuss, subtle day time lippie. For something a bit more attention-grabbing I'd point you in the direction of Venom, which is high up on my wishlist!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Taylor :). I love it; definitely one I'll be wearing loads throughout Spring!x

      Delete