Monday, 17 March 2014

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

Hair = wet, not greasy. Just to clarify!

I picked this foundation up on a whim, purely because it was so cheap and I fancied trying something new - man, am I glad I did as this has swiftly become my favourite budget foundation. I've used the Make Up Forever HD foundation and MAC Studio Fix but this completely trumps them and is the closest thing I've found to an airbrush finish.


I've got dry skin so it's important that my foundation doesn't cling to dry patches and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. I haven't had any issues at all with this one drying my skin out and it gives me a lovely glow, which can sometimes be difficult to achieve when you have dry skin.

This one provides quite a light coverage, which I really like as it doesn't feel like you're wearing much make up when you have it on. It evens out my complexion but doesn't cover up my little freckles, so this is perfect to wear during the day. 

The shade range of this is great and I'm not actually the palest shade, for once! I'm wearing shade #120 Ivory, and it's the best match for my skin that I've ever found - I might sound like I'm exaggerating but I really do adore this foundation. 

It lasts all day long and gives me the exact finish I'm always after. It's so reasonable for the price and buffs into the skin like a dream; the only criticism I have is that it's a pain to get out of the bottle as it doesn't have a pump, but that's a small sacrifice to make for such a brilliant product. If you're after a new foundation I'd 100% recommend this absolute gem.


No comments:

Post a Comment