Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Philosophy Peppermint Stick Shower Gel



I've been hearing brilliant things about the Philosophy Peppermint Stick shower gel for ages and when I saw this pop up for a bargain £7 in the January sales I snapped up a couple of bottles before it sold out.

I've been using it a lot this month and it's safe to say I'm in love - for real. The scent is heavenly and whenever I use this my skin feels gorgeously soft afterwards. I've used this almost every day this month and I'm only a quarter of a way through the bottle so this will last a long time, which makes the price tag a little less painful.

Although I've used this primarily as shower gel I've also used it as shampoo quite a few times and it's actually pretty decent. I've got long, thick hair and I was worried that this would make it tangle but as long as I use enough conditioner it's great - it seems to strip a lot of build up out of my hair so I've been using it roughly once a week (shampooing twice for an extra deep clean) and so far, so good. I'm always wary of shower gel/shampoo combos but this actually keeps my hair looking lovely and shiny.

I haven't used this as bubble bath yet but based on the way it lathers so easily on my skin I imagine it would be pretty darn good and, damn, that'd be a great smelling bath!

Big thumbs up for this product. It might seem ludicrously expensive for a shower gel, and I'm not 100% I'd pay full price for it, but I'll be first in line next Christmas to snap up a few more bottles if they make an appearance in the sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment