Tuesday, 11 March 2014

FotD - A Springtime Pink Lip



Just a quick face of the day today! This one's from the weekend, when we had our first hints of Spring this year, hooray! To celebrate I decided to whack on a bright pink lip, so MAC's Candy Yum Yum was the obvious go to.

For my eyes I used my Naked 3 palette, which I'm still regularly using and loving just as much as when I first opened it. I applied Strange across my brow bone, Limit across the lid and Nooner blended into the crease and smudged out under my bottom lash line. I've got Benefit's Gimme Brow on my brows, Clinique's High Impact mascara on my lashes and Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Eyeliner in Black Ink for eyeliner.

To finish off, on my face I've got Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation on, with Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer under my eyes, on my chin and to cover a couple of blemishes. I dotted some Hard Candy Glow All the Way in Doll Face onto my cheekbones and set everything with MAC Pressed Powder. Last of all, I applied Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Peaceful to my cheeks.

And there we go, that's the finished look!

No comments:

Post a Comment