Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Date Night Outfit


 Something a bit different today! I've decided to go for it with my first ever outfit post, eek! Please forgive my shoddy photography skills; I took these before my tripod arrived last week so...yeah, next time it should be a lot less shaky and a lot more in focus but you get the gist, right?

My boyfriend and I went out for a lovely dinner so I decided to whack on my go-to dinner dress, which is from New Look and paired it with a Matalan blazer, River Island cut out patent heels and an ASOS coral clutch.

For my make up I kept it pretty simple, as you can see, teaming black eyeliner (Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero) with pink pretty pink lipstick (MAC Girl About Town) and keeping my skin base neutral.

So there you have it, a quick little date night outfit post. Look out for more outfit posts soon - minus the shakes!

P.S. Cor, if those eye bags aren't a reminder to get more sleep I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment