Thursday, 27 February 2014

26th Birthday Photos

Birthday face // Amazing sparkler candles! // My gorgeous mum and her dog, Ernie // My beautiful nan // Fantastic decorations my boyfriend made to decorate our living room on the day // More cheese, of course // My hottie boyfriend pretending he doesn't want his picture taken

This post is a little late...two months late, in fact! I turned 26 at the end of last year and had the most beautiful day. I was lucky enough to be given a new camera as one of my presents so I took a few snaps throughout the day to try it out. I've just got around to organising them so thought I'd make a little collage of my favourites to share with you.

As you can see from the photos - food featured heavily, of course! After my boyfriend made me a giant stack of pancakes (with chopped banana and Nutella, yum!) for breakfast, me and my mum went for a lovely cream tea at my favourite tea rooms in our local town. After unwrapping my presents and playing with my camera my family prepared a brilliant buffet tea that involved a LOT of cheese - perfect!

After far too much food I settled down with my boyfriend, mum, nan, the dogs and a hefty glass of champagne to watch Love Actually and enjoy the rest of my night. It was an absolutely perfect day and I'm glad a took a few photos so I can remember it in years to come.

What's your idea of the perfect birthday? Mine doesn't stretch much further than family, food and relaxing but do let me know your ideas in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment