Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year, New Look!

So, as you may have noticed, I've had a little redesign!

My lovely boyfriend has been working on a website for me for a couple of months now and I'm so excited to show it to you all. January 1st was always the day I wanted it to go live; new year, new look and all that, so I'm really pleased it's all up and running.

As my online presence has been a little scattered lately I thought one central hub to host all of my projects would be a great idea and I'm so happy with the results. For a little preview take a look at the picture below but give it a click if you want to see the whole thing - it has links to my blogs, as well as a section for my novels and writing services. It's pretty swish!


I want to take this opportunity to say a huge, massive thank you to my boyfriend, who has worked so hard on this and created something absolutely perfect. It's exactly what I pictured in my head and I can't wait to start using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment