Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel




Today I wanted to talk to you guys about a lovely, light moisturiser I've been using for the past couple of months. It's one I grabbed in a last minute dash to Sephora while I was on holiday and I'm so glad I decided to go with this one, as my skin absolutely loves it.

It's the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, which also comes in a thicker lotion formula. I was looking for something nice and light to use as a day moisturiser under my make up, so decided on the gel formula. I've never used a gel moisturiser before but it's the perfect consistency to soak quickly into my skin and give it that little boost that I so often need in the mornings.

My skin is dry, particularly in the winter months, so I was a little worried this wouldn't be hard-hitting enough but I was pleasantly surprised. A light application before I put my make up on in the morning keeps me hydrated throughout the day and any dry patches that have appeared overnight are diminished.

A little of this goes a long way and I've been using it almost daily for two months and still have about two thirds left in the tube - I bought the smaller size as well so I'm really impressed!

The price of this is moderately high (£17 for this size tube) but for the usual Clinique high quality and how long it lasts I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase this. It's a perfect day moisturiser and, while it isn't dense enough to rescue my skin as a night moisturiser, I'll definitely continue to enjoy using this.

1 comment:

  1. I know gel moisturisers are supposed to be best for oily skin types but I actually find that they work really well on my really dry skin. They just seem to suit my skin and provide more moisture for me than standard cream moisturisers. I have the new + version and I find that it really does help my skin hold on to moisture better, when I stopped using it my skin soon dried out again x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete