Saturday, 14 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 11 Products I Bought in 2013 But Haven't Tried Yet

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about 11 products I've bought this year but haven't tried yet.

Tarte Blush in Glisten // Bumble and Bumble Texture Creme // Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment // Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush // Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser // Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk (yes...this features twice in the pictures, apologies!)
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer // Bumble and Bumble Shine On Spray // Origins Super Spot Remover // Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Hot Stone // Nars Orgasm and Laguna Duo
I can't believe I have all these lovely products in my make up drawers and haven't used them yet - I'll definitely rectify that in 2014, for sure! Have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment