Friday, 8 November 2013

Top Five A/W 2013 Lipsticks

As I mentioned earlier this week I've become a bit of a lipstick fiend of late. I'm really enjoying trying out new shades and adding a lot of new products to my make up drawers - oops!

To tie in with my newfound love of lipstick here are my top five lipstick picks for Autumn/Winter 2013.

MUA Lipstick in Shade 1 // MAC Plumful // Rimmel Moisture Renew in Latino // Too Faced La Creme in Bumbleberry // Revlon Just Bitten in Crush
I'm very much following the norm and have gone for some berry shades in my picks, ranging from plums to deep wines and a few shades in between.

MUA Lipstick in Shade 1 // MAC Plumful // Rimmel Moisture Renew in Latino // Too Faced La Creme in Bumbleberry // Revlon Just Bitten in Crush

MUA Lipstick in Shade 1: This is a deep red, almost scarlet colour that I like to pair with lots of mascara and simple black liner. For £1 it's a complete steal but the formula is a little drying on me so keep a lip balm nearby!

MAC Plumful: My review of this went up on Monday and I'm in love. For me, this is a perfect Autumnal shade that goes with any look and, what's more, the formula is a dream.

Rimmel Moisture Renew in Latino: I don't have many Rimmel lipsticks in my make up drawers but this one I'm quite a fan of. It livens up a dull face (which mine often is throughout this time of year!) but the shimmer isn't for everybody.

Too Faced La Creme in Bumbleberry: My favourite of the bunch; I've been wearing this a lot since picking it up a few weeks ago. One slick of this on my lips and they're nourished and glossy for hours - as this is part lipstick/part balm it's not at all drying - win.

Revlon Just Bitten in Crush: I'm a big fan of the Revlon Just Bitten range and Crush is one of my most worn shades. A gorgeous deep berry colour, it's one I've chucked in my make up bag so often the branding has worn away from the packaging!

MUA Lipstick in Shade 1 // MAC Plumful // Rimmel Moisture Renew in Latino // Too Faced La Creme in Bumbleberry // Revlon Just Bitten in Crush

*

So those are my top five lipstick picks for Autumn/Winter. What lipsticks are you wearing a lot throughout this season? Let me know which ones you think I'm missing!

1 comment: