Thursday, 21 November 2013

MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum

So a couple of weeks ago I blogged about my newly discovered love for MAC lipsticks. Can you believe I hadn't tried them before? Since I got back from holiday I've been wearing Lustering and Plumful a lot but today I decided to brighten things up by trying out Candy Yum Yum for the first time.



I was a little on the fence when it came to buying this one, as even the girl helping me in MAC said it's not a shade that suits all skin tones. I wasn't sure how it would work with my pale skin but as soon as I put it on I fell in love - and my boyfriend whole-heartedly agreed. Sold!



Candy Yum Yum has a matte finish so I do find it's a little drying but that's nothing a slick of lip balm doesn't fix. Despite it's bright shade, this wears evenly and is so much more long-lasting that I thought it'd be. It's love. Hot pink, in your face love.

No comments:

Post a Comment