Monday, 12 August 2013

Florida Wishlist: Benefit

As anybody who follows me on Twitter probably knows, I'm off to Florida in October. Hooray!

I haven't been to Florida since I started beauty blogging so now I'm much more aware of products I want to purchase and brands I want to stock up on to make the most out of the exchange rate. Like any beauty blogger worth her salt I have an embarrassingly huge wishlist of things I want to pick up while I'm over there, so I want to share a few of them with you before I go - and also get your advice on what I should buy, but that's another post entirely.

Benefit are one of my favourite make up brands so I have a pretty hefty wishlist of things I'm hoping to pick up while I'm over in America. Feast your eyes:

1. Hoola // 2. Gettin' Cheeky // 3. Porefessional // 4. Fake Up // 5. World Famous Neutrals (Glamorous) // 6. Sugarbomb

I'm really excited to buy Hoola and Sugarbomb as I'm such a massive Benefit blusher fan - plus, I've heard Hoola is the perfect bronzer, something I've never been able to find before. I've wanted to try Porefessional for ages and ages, as I've heard such brilliant things from other bloggers; since I started using primer on long days or nights out I've noticed such a difference with how my make up wears, so I can't wait to try Benefit's offerings.

So, what do you think? Is there anything missing that I should desperately be looking out for? Do you think I've made the best choice with the neutral palette? I'm deliberating between that one and the Sexiest Nudes, so let me know which one you think I should get!

2 comments:

  1. Hello darling, love reading your blog! I did a massive Benefit blow out at the end of July and Hoola is always a must have buy. I love it and its the perfect size to take everywhere. I cannot live without Erase Paste and tried their eyebrow kit for the first time and have had loads of nice comments about how good my eyebrows look. Enjoy your shopping spree!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get some Benefit products, they look amazing and the packaging is so nice. I've heard their Highbeam highlighter is good but then again I'd love to try out the blushes. And when you go, have a lovely time! x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete