Sunday, 14 April 2013

Topshop Nail Varnish in Pluto

I think the Topshop beauty line is one of the best reviewed out there, when it comes to both quality and value for money. I've read so many comparisons to MAC lipsticks and higher end products that I decided to bite the bullet and see what all the fuss was about.

Playing it safe, I decided to pick up a nail varnish first, partly because I'm a nail varnish hoarder and partly because I don't have particularly high standards for varnishes anyway. I only wear them for a couple of days at a time so staying power isn't hugely important for me. Plus, they all look so amazing I couldn't resist! In the end I opted for Pluto, which is a chunky purple glitter I couldn't say no to.



I'm pleased to say this varnish 100% lives up to the hype about Topshop products - it's easy to apply, great quality and has excellent staying power; I know I said this isn't particularly important to me but this one lasted so well I ended up leaving it on for almost a week and there wasn't a single chip at the end of it.

I've used this colour over light and dark polishes and it looks great over both, though my favourite is over a lighter colour.




Since buying Pluto I've been lusting after so many other colours that I know I'm going to develop an awful addiction. Oh well, might as well embrace it.

What are your favourite colours from the Topshop nail varnish range?

Pluto retails at £6 and can be picked up in store or online.


1 comment:

  1. oh my god, this is too pretty- I want it!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete