Monday, 1 April 2013

Business As Usual

Hi hi hi! You might have noticed I've pretty much been MIA for most of March. I haven't realllly been tweeting much and blog posts have been *ahem* thin on the ground. And don't even get me started on my email inbox. But it's a new month and I'm officially back to blogging as normal.

March was an...interesting month. I'm going to be honest and say I didn't get a whole lot of anything done, which is why blog posts have been pretty much non-existent but I have a bunch of plans for April and I can't wait to tell you all about them.


If March could be summed up in a singular photo.

Thanks everybody for putting up with my sort of absence last month - I really appreciate that people are still reading and commenting even though I pretty much failed at blogging in March! Still, real life always takes precedence and I've had a few bits and bobs to sort out in my personal life that have meant blogging needs to take a back seat. And too many nights out. Too. Much. Rum.

April shall be a quiet month of blogging and detoxing. You can count on it.


If March could really be summed up in a singular photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment