Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Outfit: Spring has Sprung!

Where has the sun gone? A few days ago we had some lovely days full of sunshine and relative warmth but now we're back to dreary, windy days - at least, we are in Bath! Not good.

Although I love December I'm definitely more of a fan of summer than winter. I love the sun and all it takes is a little bit of sunshine to seriously improve my mood. So, instead of getting fed up about the horrible weather outside I decided to put together a little outfit to celebrate the fact Spring will be coming around before you can blink.

My natural style definite gravitates towards Spring and Summer, as I love pastels, pinks and little dresses. I still wear them all through Winter but tend to get a lot of 'oh, that a bit of a summery outfit for January, isn't it?' 'SCREW YOU, I LOVE YELLOW' is what I would like to say back. I don't, though. Because I'm passive aggressive like that.

ANYWAY.



Dress // Jacket // Shoes // Bag


Okay, so Spring hasn't QUITE sprung but you get the gist. Basically, I need the bag and blazer in my life.

And please could somebody give me £3800 for the dress? Ta.

*Outfit created via Polyvore

1 comment: