Tuesday, 26 February 2013

February Empties

I'm trying to use up as many products as possible at the moment to clear out my cupboards, which are still a bit full from my Christmas haul! I did pretty well this month and have a fair few empties across hair care, skin care and make up:



First up is the make up, where I finished the following:

  • Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Dolly Pink
  • Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Medium
  • Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
  • Vaseline Rosy Lips
  • YSL Touche Elcat (sob)
  • ELF Blush in Shy


In shower products I finished a more products than these but these are the only fairly special ones:

  • The Body Shop Banana Shampoo
  • The Body Shop Banana Conditioner
  • Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel



I had a bit of a bad month for finishing up skin care, as I emptied by day and night time moisturiser and my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish!
  • Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask
  • Olay Regenerist 3 Point Cream
  • Olay Regenerist All Night Recovery Cream
  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

I've already repurchased a few of these products, including the Olay 3 Point Cream and the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer, only this time I got a shade lighter to match my skin a bit better. I haven't repurchased the Cleanse and Polish yet, even though I love it, as I have a couple of other hot cloth cleansers to try.

So, did you manage to finish up many products this month? Which ones are you thinking of repurchasing?

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm Snow Fairy. You did well this month!

    http://maliberrymakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    P.S. Was great to meet you on Saturday!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely to meet you too! I would be sad that I finished my Snow Fairy but I have a couple of other bottles rattling around that I picked up in the sales, so it'll be a while before I run out!x

      Delete
  2. What did you think of the body shop banana range? xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it but I didn't love it - I'd repurchase if they come up in the sale again but I'm not sure that I'd buy them full price. They smell gorgeous in the bottle but the smell didn't really linger in my hair after a shower, so that was a bit disappointing.x

      Delete