Sunday, 24 February 2013

Bristol Bloggers Meet-Up

Morning everybody! So, as I'm sure most of you are aware, the Bristol Bloggers Meet-Up (#bbmeet) took place yesterday and it was blimmin' awesome!

As I'm new to beauty blogging it's the first event I've been to and I hadn't met any other #bbloggers but I'm so glad I went as I met some lovely, lovely ladies and had the best day gossiping, shopping and nattering so much about beauty products that my face actually hurt by the end of the day.

The day was organised by Sasha and Alessia, who did such an amazing job! Everybody had such a fantastic time and, SERIOUSLY, THE GOODIE BAG! A full-sized Benefit Fine One One? Be still my beating heart, FOR REALS.


Now, I completely failed at taking photos and didn't take a single one of the event itself but just LOOK at the awesome products we were gifted yesterday. I can't wait to try them all out so expect lots of reviews soon!

Feast your eyes, folks!


I had such a wonderful day and so much fun meeting some of my favourite bloggers...and the shopping was pretty nifty too. I picked up a few bits and bobs that I've had my eye on for ages but, all in all, I was pretty restrained.

A huge thanks again to Sasha and Alessia and all the amazing companies that sponsored the event!

#bbmeet FotD!

12 comments:

  1. I second that, it was a really lovely day :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice to be surrounded by people who don't think owning a filing cabinet full of make up isn't normal, ha!x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the lovely post! You looked gorgeous and it was great to meet you - thanks for all your help again!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you, my dear! And no problem - my arms are killing me today, haha!x

      Delete
  3. Hi Carly. Was lovely meeting you yesterday. I'm now following your blog via bloglovin :) JJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks JJ, it was so nice to meet you :) x

      Delete
  4. It was lovely meeting you yesterday, I had a lovely day all round x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a great day, wasn't it? So nice to meet you :)

      Delete
  5. Lush to meet you, you're such a cutie! Your make up looked amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, so lovely to meet you too - your hair is awesome!x (That probably sounds really weird to anyone else reading!)

      Delete
  6. Was great to meet you :) Yay bbmeet! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed your blog and made it an odd number, forgive me please? :)

    ReplyDelete