Wednesday, 13 February 2013

50% Off MUA Haul

So, some of you might be thinking 'Golly gee, this post is late, that sale was on ages ago'. Well, you are not mistaken, the sale WAS on ages ago but I actually only recently received my parcel. I'm not going to go into the details as I've seen a lot of blog posts talking about the issues but, basically, it pretty much ran like a what not to do in customer service.

Still, the offer was great and when my items arrived they were in great condition, so I'm happy.

Moving swiftly on, here's a look at all of the goodies I picked up:

There it is, people. All for a mere £18. Bargain.

Nail Constellations in Leo, Libra, Scorpio and Gemini. I'm definitely interested to try these on an accent nail for a night out, as I've seen a few pictures on the blogs and they look lovely. I did get Pisces for Christmas so I have the full set now!

Fur-Effect Nails in Fluff & Cuddles, Fluffy Bobbin and Fuzzy Fluff. I've tried out Boo Boo Fluff before and, while I don't think I'd wear these in any way other than to go 'FEEL HOW FLUFFY THEY ARE' it was completely worth it for £1.75 just to have a dabble.

I've been wanting to get my hands on some of the brushes ever since they were released. I've only tried the stippling brush and, oh dear lord, it's brill - proper review coming soon!

I love my Urban Decay Primer Potion but it's not cheap so I thought I'd see how the MUA version goes. So far, so good. Same for the primer - I've tried a few and, while my Bodyshop is my favourite at the moment, I do definitely like this one a lot.

My only purchase from the Pro-Base range so far, I'm liking this one a lot even though I've only used it a couple of times. I'll write up a proper review once I've used it a bit more.

And finally, the Going for Gold, Pretty Pastels and Glamour Days palettes. These are the only three I needed for a full set and I use my MUA palettes ALL the time so thought I'd snap them up for only £2 a pop! Can't say fairer than that.
So, did you guys pick anything up in the MUA 50% off sale? Let me know in the comments if you posted any hauls and I'll check them out!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know whether to be glad or to kick myself that I never got anything from the 50% sale. It was close enough to my birthday that I didn't dare risk it. Looks like you got some awesome stuff though! I've been wanting the brushes and the Glamour Days palette for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that was only £18! So incredible! I'm excited to see a review on the brushes - I haven't seen them in my MUA stand so I'm not sure if they're in my Superdrug! I love the eye shadow palettes! I haven't tried any of those ones but I have Heaven and Earth and Undressed which are so amazing for the price! :) It was so lovely to meet you today :) You looked gorgeous and were so lovely! I hope you had a great day :) Also, I've just seen me on your favourite blogs page! That has just made my day even better! hehe thank you so much :) xx Beauty Becky

    ReplyDelete