Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Olay Regenerist 3-Point Treatment Cream

I’ve spent the last few years searching for the perfect day time moisturiser for my skin. I’ve tried more expensive brands, cheaper brands, ‘miracle’ creams and homemade creams. I did settle on one of the Simple moisturisers for a while but I find that’s only suitable for my skin during warmer months when it doesn’t get quite so dry. I do get quite dry skin in the winter so I need something that’s quite thick and nourishing without taking too long to sink into my face or being greasy.



I’m very, very pleased to say I’ve finally found my perfect moisturiser, at long last. Enter the Olay Regenerist 3-Point Treatment Cream. I picked up one of these in the Amazon Black Friday sales and I’ve just repurchased it. I’m so happy with it and it’s so good for my skin that I’ve stopped my search – this is the moisturiser for me!

The formula is quite thick but it sinks into my skin beautifully and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I find my make-up applies like a dream on top of it and it keeps my skin soft and moisturised all day long. It does a really great job of evening out my skin as well – my skin can be quite combination in the winter and it manages to moisturise the drier areas and mattify any oily areas, which is brilliant.



This is also an anti-ageing cream and promises that after four weeks you’ll notice a difference in areas prone to sagging, a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and an increase in the elasticity and suppleness of the skin. While I (luckily) don’t really have any saggy facial areas yet (!), I have noticed that the little wrinkles around my eyes are reduced and my skin definitely feels more supple and smooth.



I honestly can’t recommend this one highly enough – the cream smells really lovely and it feels so luxurious. The tub lasts me for about three months so it’s great value for money. It retails for £30 at Boots but is available for £9.59 on Amazon, which is a complete bargain!

Have you ever used any Olay moisturisers? What’s your go-to day cream?

1 comment:

  1. It's so tough finding skincare that works - I've been struggling myself but I've finally found something that is working. However, I do get bored and as a blogger I want to constantly try new things! Glad it worked well for you. :)

    Jess
    @ditzyglamour
    http://www.ditzyglamour.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete