Saturday, 1 December 2012

Welcome to Life from the Tub

Some of you may know me as Carly from Writing from the Tub, some of you may not know me at all. Either way, welcome to Life from the Tub - a new beauty and lifestyle blog, I hope you enjoy your stay, find something to interest you and come back again soon.

This is going to be my little corner of the Internet with no deadlines, no rules, no routine and I can't tell you how much I need this. I'm going to blog here when I have something to say that doesn't involve books and writing, so it could be once a week, it could be once a day - who knows, and that's part of what I'm so excited about. To run Writing from the Tub I do have to stay super organised, there are spreadsheets with so many tabs it's insane and release dates to bear in mind, interviews to write and tonnes and tonnes of books to read - I still adore it but I'm looking forward to being able to blog just for me, just when I want to.

Some of the things I'm planning on blogging about here are:

- Make up and beauty products
- Music, movies and TV shows that I love
- My foray into the world of crafting

- Holidays, parties, social events and the like

Ugh. First posts are always so awkward, aren't they? Let's just get this out the way so I can really start blogging!

Basically, all I really want to say is HI EVERYONE, I'll be back tomorrow with *actual* content.

P.S. He's a picture of a (my) cute hound in case you feel cheated by this quasi-blog post.


4 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable, can't wait to see more of your posts!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEE!! Bertie is almost as beautiful as you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! I'm so glad that you're going back to this blog :)

    ReplyDelete