Sunday, 9 December 2012

Superdrug 3 for 2 Haul

So I caved. I got sucked into the three for two madness and splurged a little. It's less than a week until my birthday and two until Christmas so I really should be saving my pennies but I couldn't help myself.

Here's what I bought:






Barry M Gelly Shine - Grapefruit // Barry M Gelly Shine - Prickly Pear // Barry M Gelly Shine - Watermelon
 These polishes have been on my wishlist for ages now and I keep seeing brilliant reviews of the collection, especially Prickly Pear. I do eventually want to buy the rest of the colours but these are the three I was most desperate for.

Barry M Gold Mine // Barry M Ruby // Barry M Amethyst
 I've been buying tooooo much Barry M at the moment but I can't stop! I've been wearing a lot of glitter over my usual polishes so I thought these three would make a nice addition to my collection. I quickly tried these over the navy varnish I already had on and they're absolutely gorgeous, though I think Amethyst is my fave - I'll be reviewing all of these soon!

Ghost Deep Night 30ml x 2
 This is one of my favourite perfumes ever and it's been way too long since my last bottle ran out. It is a little pricey so as soon as I saw the two for £30 deal I snapped them up straight away as one bottle is £23.50! It smells so lovely and not like anyone else I've ever tried; I wore this every day throughout my first two years of uni so every time I get a whiff it takes me back to hangovers and snakebites - bliss.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes - Purple // Rimmel Scandal Eyes - Nude
 I don't buy an awful lot of Rimmel products but I've always got one of their black eyeliners on the go so when I saw great reviews at The Bode Boutique and The Sunday Girl I decided to try these two. I've been using a white liner on my water line for a little while now but I think it can be a bit harsh so I'm definitely excited to try out the nude colour and see if it makes a difference.

MUA Starry Night Palette
 On my quest to purchase all of the MUA palettes (only four to go!) I picked up Starry Night. I think I'll get a fair amount of use out of this but some of the shades seem to be very similar, as you can see in the picture. I'll reserve judgement until I swatch them properly, though.

FashionistA Eyeshadow - Cosmic // FashionistA Blush - London // FashionistA Eyeshadow - Globe
 These are the first FashionistA products I've picked up and I'm so excited to try them. The colours are so vivid and bright and I quickly swatched them on my finger and they're super pigmented. The blush is a little brighter than I usually wear so I'm interested to try it out soon, maybe when I'm getting ready for a night out. The capital A in FashionistA really bothers me... is it only me?


In my parcel Superdrug kindly included a couple of perfume samples for Hugo Boss and Hugo Boss Nuit. I haven't opened either yet but I had a sniff of Hugo Boss Nuit through the bottle and it smells pretty good!

*

So maybe I purchased a few bits and bobs that I don't realllllly need but I'm really chuffed with everything I got and I can't wait to try everything out properly. Did you pick up anything in the 3 for 2 sale? Do you think there were any products I missed out on buying? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love those sparkly nail varnishes so much! Especially Ruby. WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ghost too! My favourite scent xx

    ReplyDelete