Sunday, 30 December 2012

Spring Wishlist: New Look

So a few of the shops have started to release previews of their Spring 2013 collections. While I'm not obsessed with following trends there are a fair few of the 2013 S/S trends that I genuinely love so I'm really excited to pick up a few bits and bobs that will be available in the shops soon. I'm planning on getting my mitts on anything with an Aztec print, pronto.

Of the shops I've had a look at so far, New Look definitely have one of the best upcoming collections. Everything is well priced, as always, and it all looks very wearable, which is a plus. I've put together a few of the things I'm most keen on here:


From the list above I'm definitely going to be picking up the boots, the skater skirt and the Hamsa T-shirt, though I'll probably go for the horse and ram skull T-shirts too. To have a closer look and find out the prices of these pieces (and the rest of the preview) have a browse of the New Look website here.

Which is your favourite out of the bits and bobs above? If I had to go for one I think I'd choose the Hamsa T-shirt, which is an absolutely ridiculous bargain at only £7.99!

1 comment: