Saturday, 8 December 2012

Review: Dr Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips


A few weeks ago it felt like I couldn’t visit a blog without seeing a review of Dr Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm. Everybody seemed to be raving about and I have to admit I’d never even heard of the product – though the reviews piqued my interest and I checked out the website. After reading up on the history of the brand and the tonnes of uses for the balm I was sold. I knew I needed it in my life and promptly popped it on my birthday wishlist.


Before I could start dropping hints to my boyfriend, however, the lovely folks over at Dr Lipp sent me a tube of the wonder balm to review and I’ve been using it ever since it arrived. I’m genuinely shocked at the difference it’s made to my lips and it’s absolutely a product I’ll be repurchasing when I finally run out. I pop it on my lips last thing at night and first thing in the morning and it keeps them moisturised and healthy-looking all day. 

Like most people I suffer from chapped lips in the winter but since I started using Dr Lipp’s my lips have been smooth and flake free. I’ve found this is great to apply before lipstick and it helps to keep the colour vibrant and long lasting…especially when I’m using a *ahem* budget lipstick that doesn’t last quite as well as I’d like!



Over the last few days I’ve also tried using this under my eyes and it’s made them lovely and soft – I’ve also dabbed this onto my elbows to combat dryness and I give it a bit fat thumbs up. Made from 100% lanolin, Dr Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm is completely natural and free from artificial scents and ingredients so it can be enjoyed by those even with sensitive skin.



I’d like to say a huge thank you to the chaps at Dr Lipp for sending me this nifty little balm, I’m a huge fan and I’m so happy to have found such a brilliant product to help my lips get through winter unscathed!

To pick up your own tube of Dr Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm for Lips head over to the Dr Lipp website, where you can find a list of stockists and to follow Dr Lipp on Twitter click here.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post.You are a great blogger,with huge potential. Do you have facebook fan page?
    If you have time,come to see my blog,I think you will like it,maybe we can follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.liliemarlen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete