Saturday, 15 December 2012

Review: Coralista Lip Gloss


The new Benefit lip glosses have been on my radar for a while now and I’ve been desperate to try them out. However, as they’re on my birthday wishlist I haven’t been able to pick up the High Flyin’ Gloss set in case somebody’s already bought it for me – damn myself for being so organised with my present list.

I spotted a mini Coralista lip gloss on sale at Stand for Style a little while ago so snapped it up – I know I shouldn’t have waited but… Gah, I needed it! The gloss arrived nice and quickly and I tried it out straight away. I’m really, really pleased to say it’s just as lovely as I thought it would be.

The packaging is bright and interesting as with all other Benefit products and it’s a generous size for a mini gloss; perfect to carry with me in my handbag or shove into a make-up bag for a weekend away.



The Coralista gloss is a bright orangey coral colour, completely perfect to wear during the summer but I know I’ll be wearing it all through winter anyway. The formula is smooth and wonderfully non-sticky, so no fear of the dreaded hair/lip gloss/wind palaver that makes me so grumpy. There isn’t any shimmer in the colour, either, which I was pleased about as I’m not the hugest fan of shimmery glosses.



It glides on evenly and made my lips felt moisturised straight away. It stayed bright for a long time and took a while to sink in so I didn’t have to reapply as often as I do with most glosses, which made a nice change. This one looks absolutely gorgeous teamed with the Coralista blush and winged eyeliner.

Top: Without flash // Bottom: With flash

I really love this colour and the quality is great, exactly what I’d expect from Benefit. I’d definitely recommend this one and I can’t wait to get my hands on the other colours – especially Bella Bamba!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh it looks so pretty, I've had my eye on these for a little while, especially this shade! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete