Sunday, 2 December 2012

NOTD: Barry M Racing Green

I've been buying a *lot* of Barry M nail polishes at the moment. I completely blame Superdrug's amazing 3 for 2 deal that they're running on all cosmetics...although, it does end on Tuesday so do hop over to their website to snap up any last minute bargains. I recently ordered a couple of the glitter polishes and also Racing Green, which I've had my eye on for a while now.

I love wearing deep shades on my nails during the autumn and winter and this colour is a perfect winter green. Very sumptuous and dark, it goes with so much and is very hard-wearing. I could have stopped at one coat as the colour is so vivid but I went for two and finished things off with a top coat. This photo was taken after three days and, as you can see, it's lasted very well.

Taken in natural light... And now I'm looking at this again it looks like the varnish is really badly chipped; it's actually the reflection from my light :)

I love this polish and I know I'll be wearing it a lot throughout the winter. It's such a gorgeous, rich colour that I can't believe it took me this long to purchase it!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo Loving this colour, can't beat a bit of Barry M ;)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Barry M nail polishes as well :) this is gorgeous such a lovely shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that colour. I think I shall be stopping by Superdrug soon..

    ReplyDelete