Monday, 10 December 2012

Birthday and Christmas Wishlist: Make Up

So a week today is my birthday and, as you all know, soon after that comes Christmas. It's arrived so ridiculously quickly this year so I thought I'd share some of the make up items that are on my lists this year.

1. MeMeMe Beat the Blues in Oyster Gold // 2. Soap and Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder // 3. Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres Eyeshadow in Brun Irreel // 4. FashionistA Blush in London (I snapped and bought this early - oops!) // 5. FashionistA Eye Shadow in Globe (again... I snapped on this one too) // 6. MUA Extreme Felt Liner in Black // 7. MUA Brow Kit // 8. Revlon Just Bitten in Sweetheart // 9. Topshop Highlighter in Crescent Moon // 10. MeMeMe Goddess rocks // 11. Benefit High Flyin' Glosses Set // 12. NYC Smooth Proof Lip Stain in Persistent Pink // 13. Body Shop BB Cream in Light
What's on your make up wishlist this year? Do you own any of the items on my list?

1 comment:

  1. Big fat YES to the Soap and Glory face powder, I absolutely love it. I also really love the Revlon balm stains, Sweetheart looks like a gorgeous colour. And Crescent Moon is on my Christmas list :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete