Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Birthday and Christmas Wishlist: Clothes

It's only FIVE days until my birthday and less than two weeks until Christmas - how the hell did it come around so fast?! I absolutely adore spending time with my friends and family over the festive season and getting to open up presents is also pretty nifty!

I'm a big clothes fiend, as you probably know, so a lot of the items on my birthday and Christmas wishlists are clothes, especially dresses, obviously! I've picked a few of my most wished for items and compiled them into this handy dandy little image below:

1. Matalan - Hybrid Coat // 2. New Look - Tall Black 1/2 Sleeve skater Dress // 3. Matalan - Sequin Placket Blouse // 4. Internacionale - Ivory Lace Shirt Dress // 5. Dorothy Perkins - Ivory Horse Print Fluffy Cardigan // 6. Matalan - Fairisle Print Christmas PJ Bottoms // 7. Matalan - Falmer Shirt // 8. New Look - White Fleetwood Mac T-Shirt // 9. River Island - Black Dogtooth Print Jersey Blazer
So what do you think? I'm desperate for the PJ bottoms to lounge about in while I have a few days off work and I'd love the Fleetwood Mac T-shirt, as Rumours is pretty much my favourite album of all time.

What's on your clothes wishlist this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment